Voting in the Fedora 30 elections is now open. Go to the Elections app to cast your vote. Voting closes at 23:59 UTC on Thursday 20 June. Don’t forget to claim your “I Voted” badge when you cast your ballot. Links to candidate interviews are below.
If you cannot vote because you only have the “CLA done” group in FAS, please file an issue ASAP and I will take care of that for you
There is one seat open on the Fedora Council.
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
There are four seats open on FESCo.
- Interview with Jeremy Cline
- Interview with Aleksandra Fedorova
- Interview with Stephen Gallagher
- Interview with Igor Gnatenko
- Interview with Petr Šabata
- Interview with Fabio Valentini
There is one seat open on the Mindshare Committee