Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. The Fedora 30 Beta Go/No-Go and Release Readiness meetings are next week.
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- Updated logo candidates are posted
- Outreachy applications are open through 26 March. Outreachy is a paid, remote internship program supporting people from groups underindexed in tech
- The Council has two new policy proposals available for review.
Meetings and test days
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Logo refresh update) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in https://meet.jit.si/FedoraCouncil
- Fedora 30 Beta Go/No-Go meeting — 1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora 30 Beta Release Readiness meeting — 1900 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug Status|
An updated list of incomplete changes is available in Bugzilla.