Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Elections voting is underway!
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Consuming bugzilla fedmsg messages? AdamW wants to hear from you
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- The Flock CfP is open!
- Flock funding requests are open for submission
- Elections voting is underway through June 20
- Submissions now open for the Fedora 31 supplemental wallpapers through July 26
- Proposal to change Council candidate requirements
- Help with Flock tasks is appreciated. Contact bex to be added to the board.
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Tickets & ongoing) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 31 Status
Submitted to FESCo
- Disable Root Password Login in SSH
- Track Changes in Taiga
- Perl 5.30
- Node.js 12.x by default
- Switch RPMs to zstd compression