Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- The Flock CfP is open!
- Submissions now open for the Fedora 31 supplemental wallpapers through July 26
- FESCo is considering a change to the unresponsive maintainers policy
- Help with Flock tasks is appreciated. Contact bex to be added to the board.
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Objectives updates) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs and issues — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
Fedora 31 Status
- 2019-07-02 — Changes requiring mass rebuild due
- 2019-07-02 — System-wide changes due
- 2019-07-23 — Self-contained changes due
- 2019-07-24–08-13 — Mass rebuild
- 2019-08-13 — Code complete (testable) deadline
- 2019-08-13 — Fedora 31 branch point
- The GNU C Library version 2.30
- No More i686 Kernels
- Move test.support module to python3-test subpackage
- Golang 1.13
- Python means Python3
- Gawk 5.0.1
- DNF Make Best Mode the Default
- Qt Wayland By Default On Gnome