Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. I am on PTO the week of 15 July, so there will be no FPgM report or FPgM office hours next week.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Flock registration is open. See you in Budapest!
- Submissions now open for the Fedora 31 supplemental wallpapers through July 26
- FESCo meetings are moving to Mondays beginning 22 July. There will be no meeting the week of 15 July.
- 2019-07-23 — Self-contained changes due
- 2019-07-24–08-13 — Mass rebuild
- 2019-08-13 — Code complete (testable) deadline
- 2019-08-13 — Fedora 31 branch point
Submitted to FESCo
- Golang 1.13 (FESCo ticket #2165)
- Gawk 5.0.1 (FESCo ticket #2167)
- DNF Make Best Mode the Default (FESCo ticket #2168)
- Qt Wayland By Default On Gnome (FESCo ticket #2169)
- Limit Scriptlet Usage of core packages (FESCo ticket #2172)
- Boost 1.70 upgrade (FESCo ticket #2173)
- Automatic R runtime dependencies (FESCo ticket #2174)
- IBus 1.5.21 (FESCo ticket #2175)
- Langpacks-core for i18n functionality (FESCo ticket #2176)
- Modify Fedora 31 to use CgroupsV2 by default (FESCo ticket #2177)