Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Fedora 31 RC1.9 is GO and will release on Tuesday 29 October. We are currently under the Final freeze.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The Open TestCon CfP is open through 31 October.
- The DevConf.CZ CfP is open through 1 November.
- The Fedora Council is condering an extension to the Minimization Objective
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- 29 October — Final release target #1
Submitted to FESCo
- Better Thermal Management for the Workstation (FESCo ticket #2241)
- Free Pascal Compiler 3.2.0 (FESCo ticket #2252)
- Modules In Non-Modular Buildroot (FESCo ticket #2255)