Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
Fedora Linux 35 will be released on Tuesday! Fedora Linux 33 will reach end of life on Tuesday 30 November.
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Summer time is changing in various locations.
- Registration is open for the F35 Release Party.
- Fedora Linux 33 reaches end of life on Tuesday 30 November.
- The Taiga instance on teams.fedoraproject.org will be retired on 17 December.
|DevConf.CZ||Brno, CZ & virtual||28–29 Jan||closes 31 Oct|
|SCaLE||Pasadena, CA, US||5–8 Mar||closes 30 Nov|
See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- Blocker review meeting — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #social on Fedora.im
Fedora Linux 35
- 2021-11-02 — Final target date #2
For the full schedule, see the schedule website.
Fedora Linux 36
|Enforce Authselect Configuration Consistency||System-Wide||FESCo #2680|
|Ansible 5||Self-Contained||FESCo #2681|
|OpenLDAP 2.5||System-Wide||FESCo #2682|
|Drop NIS(+) support from PAM||System-Wide||Announced|
|Retire the NIS(+) user-space utility programs||System-Wide||Announced|
|Package information on ELF objects||System-Wide||Announced|
|Replace the fbdev drivers with simpledrm and the DRM fbdev emulation layer||System-Wide||Announced|
|Rubygem Cucumber 7.1.0||Self-Contained||Announced|
Fedora Linux 37
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.