Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- A multi-hour infrastructure outage is planned for 10 January, beginning at 1900 UTC.
- You can now add your Fediverse URL to your Fedora wiki profile.
- Fedora is now officially on the Fediverse
- Join the Creative Freedom Summit, hosted by the Fedora Design Team, online 17–19 January. Participate in #creativefreedom:fedora.im on Matrix or watch the live stream on PeerTube.
- Package review requests:
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- A new Flatpak SIG is forming.
Upcoming test days
- Kernel 6.1 Test Week runs through Sunday
Have a test day idea for Fedora Linux 38? The call for test days is open.
Meetings & events
- FESCo meeting — 1700 UTC Tuesday in #fedora-meeting
- FPgM Office Hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday and 1900 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Council Video Meeting: Websites Revamp — 1500 UTC Wednesday in Bluejeans
- Fedora Social Hour — 1500 UTC Thursday in #social on Fedora.im
- Mindshare Committee meeting — 2000 UTC Thursday in #fedora-mindshare
See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
Fedora Linux 38
Below are some upcoming schedule dates. See the schedule website for the full schedule.
- 2023-01-17 — Deadline for Self-Contained Changes
- 2023-01-18 — F38 Mass rebuild begins
Fedora Linux 39
The table below lists proposed Changes.
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.