This is a part of the Mindshare Elections Interviews series. Voting is open to all Fedora contributors. The voting period starts on Thursday, 6 June and closes promptly at 23:59:59 UTC on Thursday, 20 June 2019.
Interview with Luis Bazan
- Fedora Account: lbazan
- IRC: LoKoMurdoK (found in #fedora-latam #fedora #fedora-neuro #fedora-es #fedora-pa (others))
- Fedora User Wiki Page
Is there a specific task or issue you think that Mindshare should address this term?
- First of all, work in the futures activities for Fedora LATAM region.
- In Latam the activities have decreased, they lost their motivation and we need new contributors.
Please elaborate on the personal “Why” which motivates you to be a candidate for Mindshare.
- My motivation is all the team, the community, work as a team!
- I have worked closely with the ambassadors and I like listen their ideas.
- I’m very excited about this opportunity because I feel that my skills and knowledge are very well lit to be candidate for Mindshare.
- We could motivate and help more people in and out of the Fedora community to contribute as a team.
What are your thoughts on the impact (as an individual and then as a Mindshare group) that the group will have on the Fedora Mission?
- As individual, I think that I can share my ideas, experience and knowledge to contribute to makes council take good decisions in the different aspects of the community.
- As Mindshare group, we must encourage the community members to share their ideas with the Mindshare group and/or their ambassadors.