Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Fedora 30 is go for release on Tuesday, 30 April.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
Announcements and help wanted
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- DevConf.in CfP is open through 1 May
- MPEG-1 (H.261) and MPEG-2 (H.262) video implementations are now permitted in Fedora
- HTTPS commits to src.fedoraproject.org are now available
- cgit access to src.fedoraproject.org is being removed
- Consuming bugzilla fedmsg messages? AdamW wants to hear from you
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- Release notes are open for contributions
- Fedora 30 talking points are needed
- The Workstation WG is looking for new members
Meetings and test days
- Blocker review meeting — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Diversity/FESCo/Mindshare report) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora 30 Go/No-Go meeting — 1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 30 Status
The Fedora 30 release is scheduled for 30 April 2019.