The Mindshare Committee is establishing a Quarterly Report, with this post being our first edition. It covers activities from the Mindshare Committee and related teams for the months of October, November, and December of 2021. As we kick off these reports, we welcome feedback on how we can improve in the related Mindshare ticket.
Help Wanted in Q1 2022
Take a look at the links below and see how you can get involved. For tickets and Discussion threads, make sure to comment your interest in getting involved.
- Contributors interested in working on promotion and increased engagement on Fedora social media accounts
- Contributors interested in helping out with the revival of Fedora Marketing efforts
- Ambassadors & contributors to hang out at DevConf.CZ 2022, January 28th & 29th (virtual)
- Ambassadors & contributors to hang out at FOSDEM 2022, February 5th & 6th (virtual)
- Designers interested in working on a logo design for the Fedora Mentor Summit
- Feedback & recommendations for improving the new Mindshare Committee Quarterly Reports
- Is your team active under the Mindshare “side” of the Fedora ecosystem? We would love to include your team updates in this Quarterly Reports