Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)! Fedora 34 Changes should be 100% code complete on Tuesday. The Beta freeze begins Tuesday.
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Inactive provenpackagers will be removed from the group on 24 February.
- DevConf.CZ continues tomorrow. Be sure to check out the Fedora track.
- 259 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Project proposals and mentor volunteers for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2021 are due by 28 February
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday and 2100 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1600 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on Matrix
Upcoming key schedule milestones:
- 2021-02-23 — Change completion deadline (100% code complete)
- 2021-02-23 — Beta freeze begins
- 2021-03-16 — Beta release early target
- 2021-03-23 — Beta release target #1
|Bug ID||Component||Bug Status||Blocker Status|
|POWER 4k page size||System-Wide||Announced|
|rpmautospec – removing release and changelog fields from spec files||System-Wide||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.