As you may have seen elsewhere already, the newly-formed Program Management (PgM) Team is here. The PgM team is here to provide organizational support to other teams within Fedora. If your team is interested in support from the PgM team, please file an issue in our repo.
Some of the duties that the team can perform include:
- Coordination with other Fedora teams (e.g. Websites, design)
- Consulting on team process development and improvement
- Tracking development plans against the Fedora schedule
- Issue triage and management
- Shepherding Change proposals and similar requests
If you want to know more or just talk with us, join us in #fedora-pgm on Matrix and IRC or in our category on Discussion.
Start the discussion by commenting on the auto-created topic at discussion.fedoraproject.org