Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Fedora 29 elections voting is underway.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- Backwards-incompatible changes are planned for Bodhi 4.0.
- OUTAGE: Short rolling outages 2018-12-15 05:0–09:00 UTC: Outage times will be in 10 minute segments and may only be seen when failover problems occur.
- OUTAGE: Koji system 2019-01-11 through 2019-01-14: During this time the s390 builders will not be available and all builds will be queued up until they are available and will not complete.
- Maintainers of the cassandra package are looking for human power
- Bodhi stakeholders’ meeting: 1700 UTC on Tuesday in #fedora-meeting
- FPgM office hours: 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Objectives updates): 1500 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs and issues: 1600 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
Fedora 29 Status
- Fedora 29 elections voting is underway.
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 Change Proposal deadlines are approaching.
- Change proposals requiring infrastructure changes are due 2019-01-02.
- Change proposals requiring a mass rebuild or for System-Wide Changes are due 2019-01-08.
- Change proposals for Self-Contained Changes are due 2019-01-29.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.
- Boost 1.69 Upgrade
- Erlang 21
- Remove Obsolete Scriptlets
- Deprecate Sonatype OSS Parent
- Deprecate Apache Maven 2.x
- Deprecate Apache Jakarta ORO and Regexp
- Deprecate Apache Jakarta Commons HttpClient
- Deprecate Apache Avalon