Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Elections voting is open through 23:59 UTC on Thursday 20 June.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- The Flock CfP is open!
- Flock funding requests are open for submission
- Submissions now open for the Fedora 31 supplemental wallpapers through July 26
- Proposal to change Council candidate requirements
- Help with Flock tasks is appreciated. Contact bex to be added to the board.
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Fedora CoreOS update) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1