Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- We are looking for a new FCAIC. Could this be you?
- Rawhide gating is enabled for single-package builds.
- The first preview release of Fedora CoreOS is available
- The Infinote (Gobby) service is scheduled for retirement on 30 August. Make backups of any content you wish to keep before then.
- Older koji builds are being moved to archive storage.
- The list of Fedora 31 Release-Blocking Deliverables is now available.
- Gradle will go away
- EPEL-8.0 is now available
- Fedora 32 Python 3.8 rebuilds have started in a side tag
- Join the new Minimization Team
- The L10N team is looking for help with the migration to Weblate
- The Workstation WG is forming a subgroup to investigate better protection of user data
- Blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- Fedora Council — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- 27 August — 100% Code Complete deadline
- 27 August — Bodhi activation point
- 27 August — Beta Freeze begins
- 17 September — Beta release preferred target