The annual Fedora contributor conference, Flock, took place from August 8-11, 2018. Several members of the Community Operations (CommOps) team were present for the conference. We also held a half-day team sprint for team members and interested people to participate and share feedback with the team.
This blog post summarizes some of the high-level takeaways and next steps for CommOps based on the feedback we received.
What we talked about
Our team sprint was significant for planning future goals and milestones for CommOps. Our sprint was a hands-on session split between Fedora Appreciation Week planning and exploring new questions to answer in fedmsg metrics.
- Fedora Appreciation Week
- Revisited timeline, updated roadmap (see latest comments in #110)
- First draft of new roadmap in Etherpad
- Metrics, fedmsg, and data analysis
- Grimoire dashboard delayed – but how can we start answering questions now with tools we have today?
- Interactive activity to generate ideas on most valuable / interesting metrics to review
- Tentative plan on how to start