Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Fedora 29 elections voting is underway.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- bugzilla.redhat.com will be offline for an upgrade to Bugzilla 5 from 0000-1200 UTC on 9 December. See the changes page or release notes for more information. Note that this is a change from the originally-announced date.
- Maintainers of the cassandra package are looking for human power
- FPgM office hours: 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (subproject report): 1500 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 29 Status
- Fedora 29 elections voting is underway.
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.