Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
- Supplemental wallpaper voting is open. Vote in Nuancier by 25 February.
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- Updated logo candidates are posted
- Transtats v0.1.6 is now in production. See the devel-announce post for more information.
- FPgM office hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Objectives update) — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 30 Status
- Mass rebuild is underway.
- Code complete (testable) deadline is 2019-02-19.
- Code complete (100%) deadline is 2019-03-05.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.
Submitted to FESCo
- Ibus-typing-booster default for Indian languages
- LXQt 0.14.0
- SWID Tag Enablement
- Haskell GHC 8.4 and Stackage LTS 12
- Fish 3.0
- Retire YUM 3
- MongoDB Removal
- Improved GRUB menu
- Bash 5.0
- Firefox Wayland By Default On Gnome
- Vagrant 2.2 with QEMU Session