Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- The Fedora 31 schedule is available for comment
- Supplemental wallpaper voting is open. Vote in Nuancier by 25 February.
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- Updated logo candidates are posted
- The PyCon.cz CfP is open through 17 February
- Atomic Host is removed from Rawhide
- FPgM office hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (tickets and ongoing) — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- 2019-02-21 (Mexico City, Mexico) — Fedora Containers Lab
- 2019-03-07–10 (Pasadena, CA, US) — Southern California Linux Expo
Fedora 30 Status
- Mass rebuild is complete. A list of outstanding build failures is available
- Code complete (testable) deadline is 2019-02-19.
- Code complete (100%) deadline is 2019-03-05.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.
Submitted to FESCo
- Ibus-typing-booster default for Indian languages
- LXQt 0.14.0
- SWID Tag Enablement
- Firefox Wayland By Default On Gnome
- Vagrant 2.2 with QEMU Session
- DNF Make Best Mode the Default