Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
Fedora 30 Beta is No-Go. Another Go/No-Go meeting will be held on Thursday. I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. The Fedora 30 Beta Go/No-Go and Release Readiness meetings are next week.
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- Outreachy applications are open through 26 March. Outreachy is a paid, remote internship program supporting people from groups underindexed in tech
- The Council has two new policy proposals available for review.
- Fedora IoT 29.1 is available
Meetings and test days
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (Open floor) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora 30 Beta Go/No-Go meeting — 1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 Beta was declared No-Go. The target release date moves to 2019-04-02.
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug Status|
An updated list of incomplete changes is available in Bugzilla.
The Firefox Wayland By Default On Gnome change is postponed to Fedora 31.
FESCo will vote on including the Mono 5 change in Fedora 30 as well as Fedora 31.