Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Elections nominations are open through May 22.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Consuming bugzilla fedmsg messages? AdamW wants to hear from you
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- The Flock CfP is open!
- Flock funding requests are open for submission
- Elections nominations are open through May 22.
- Help with Flock tasks is appreciated
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (open floor) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 31 Status
Submitted to FESCo
Approved by FESCo
- Adopt new Go packaging guidelines (pending FPC policy approval)