Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Elections have concluded. Congratulations to the newly-elected candidates.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Flock registration and venue are now open. See you in Budapest!
- The Flock CfP is open!
- Submissions now open for the Fedora 31 supplemental wallpapers through July 26
- Help with Flock tasks is appreciated. Contact bex to be added to the board.
- FPgM office hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (D&I/FESCo/Mindshare report) — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Bodhi Stakeholders meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
Fedora 31 Status
- 2019-06-26 — Changes requiring infrastructure changes due
- 2019-07-02 — Changes requiring mass rebuild due
- 2019-07-02 — System-wide changes due
- 2019-07-23 — Self-contained changes due
- 2019-07-24–08-13 — Mass rebuild
- 2019-08-13 — Code complete (testable) deadline
- 2019-08-13 — Fedora 31 branch point