Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The Red Hat Summit CfP is open through 22 October.
- dist-git changes are coming that will enable self-service orphaned package adoption and simplify anitya configuration changes.
- Yahoo is [rejecting @fedoraproject.org email](http://smoogespace.blogspot.com/2019/09/attention-fedora-yahoo-email-users.html).
- The L10N team is looking for help with the migration to Weblate
- The Workstation WG is forming a subgroup to investigate better protection of user data
- What projects should we highlight for Hacktoberfest? Let me know!
- The L10N team is starting weekly meetings.
- Fedocal and Nuancier need new maintainers.
Upcoming meetings & test days
- Upgrade Test Day — Monday in #fedora-test-day
- Blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- Modularity Test Day — Friday 27 September in #fedora-test-day
- 8 October — Final freeze begins
- 22 October — Final release preferred target
- Set skip_if_unavailable default to false — reverted by FESCo
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug status|