Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. I’ll be on PTO next week, so there will be no program update on 27 March.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Freenode account, nickname, and channel cleanup will begin 12 April.
- It’s the time of year when we move the clocks around. See my email to the devel list for details.
- Taskotron will be retired on 30 April.
|DevConf.US||Framingham, MA, US||23–25 Sep 2020||closes 27 Apr|
|GUADEC||Zacatecas, MX||22–28 Jul 2020||closes 31 March|
|Community Leadership Summit||Raleigh, NC, US||Oct 2020||closes 10 Apr|
|All Things Open||Raleigh, NC, US||18–20 Oct 2020||closes 17 Apr|
- Add your team to the release readiness page
- Take a moment to test dnf upgrades to Fedora 32
- It’s time to contribute to the Fedora 32 Release Notes
- Kernel Test Week will run 2020-04-13 to 2020-04-17
- Vote for the IoT edition’s name through 25 March
- Fedora 32 blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- 2020-04-07 Final Freeze begins
- 2020-04-21 Preferred Final target date
|MinGW environment and toolchain update||System-Wide||Announced|
|GNU Make version 4.3||System-Wide||Announced|
|Strong crypto settings: phase 2||System-Wide||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.
- The datacenter move timelines are now on the Fedora 32 infrastructure schedule
- AAA replacement: see the GitHub kanban board for tasks
- Communishift will be out for 2-3 weeks beginning 12 April for the datacenter move.
See the CPE weekly for more information.