Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. Fedora 30 will reach end-of-life on 26 May.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The GNOME Community Engagement Challenge is accepting applications through 1 July.
- Communishift will be down through 15 May.
- Lenovo will soon be shipping laptops with Fedora Workstation pre-installed.
- Flock 2020 is canceled, but we want your ideas for Nest with Fedora.
- Elections nominations begin Tuesday
- 479 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- The Mobility SIG is looking for volunteers to help with bringing Fedora to mobile phones
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Council video meeting (featuring Mark Pearson from Lenovo) 1400 UTC Wednesday on Bluejeans
- CPE Product Owner office hours 1400 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on riot.im
|Mark libdb as deprecated||System-Wide||FESCo #2379|
|Introduce module Obsoletes and EOL||System-Wide||FESCo #2364|
|Removal of the glibc-headers package||System-Wide||FESCo #2371|
|Network Time Security||Self-Contained||FESCo #2372|
|Boost 1.73 upgrade||System-Wide||FESCo #2388|
|Node.js 14.x by default||System-Wide||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.
- Datacenter move
- Communishift is offline and in transit to the RDU-CC datacenter
- A full list of services impacted by the infrastructure moves is available
- AAA replacement
- See the GitHub kanban board for more information
See the CPE weekly for more information.