Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. Fedora 30 has reached end-of-life. Elections voting is open through 11 June.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The GNOME Community Engagement Challenge is accepting applications through 1 July.
- Communishift will be down until further notice.
- Lenovo will soon be shipping laptops with Fedora Workstation pre-installed.
- Flock 2020 is canceled, but we want your ideas for Nest with Fedora.
- Elections voting is open through 11 June.
- The Modularity team published the results of the Modularity survey
- 538 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- The i3 SIG is looking for help in creating a spin with the i3 desktop
- The NeuroFedora SIG is looking to take on trainees
- The Fedora Pacakaging Committee has open seats
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- CPE Product Owner office hours 1300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on riot.im
|Node.js 14.x by default||System-Wide||FESCo #2391|
|Aarch64 Pointer Authentication & Branch Target Enablement||System-Wide||Announced|
|No more automagic Python bytecompilation phase 3||Self-Contained||Announced|
|NSS CK_GCM_PARAMS change||System-Wide||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.