Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. The Nest With Fedora Call for Participation is now open.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Fedora documentation is now multilinugal
- The Fedora Council meeting time has moved to Thursday.
|Nest With Fedora||The Internet||7-9 Aug 2020||open|
|SeaGL||The Internet||13–14 November 2020||closes 15 August|
- 142 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- The Fedora Ambassadors Revamp needs volunteers for the organizing task force.
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- CPE Product Owner office hours 1300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on element.io
- 2020-07-21: Proposal deadline for Self-Contained Changes
- 2020-07-22: Mass rebuild begins
- 2020-07-22: Spins keepalive deadline
The full schedule is available on Fedorapeople.
|NSS CK_GCM_PARAMS change||System-Wide||FESCo #2400|
|RPM-level auto release and changelog bumping||System-Wide||FESCo #2441|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.