I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Election nominations are open through 11 November.
- Registration is open for the Fedora 33 virtual release party.
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1600 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on element.io
Fedora 31 will reach end of life on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
|RPM-level auto release and changelog bumping||System-Wide||FESCo #2441|
|CompilerPolicy Change||System-Wide||FESCo #2409|
|Reduce installation media size by eliminating the intermediate EXT4 filesystem in the SquashFS||Self-Contained||Approved|
|AArch64 KDE Plasma Desktop image||Self-Contained||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.