Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. Election nominations are open through 11 November.
- Election nominations are open through 11 November.
- Registration is open for the Fedora 33 virtual release party.
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- Council video meeting — 1800 UTC Thursday in Bluejeans
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on element.io
Fedora 31 will reach end of life on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
|RPM-level auto release and changelog bumping||System-Wide||FESCo #2441|
|CompilerPolicy Change||System-Wide||FESCo #2409|
|Reduce installation media size by eliminating the intermediate EXT4 filesystem in the SquashFS||Self-Contained||Approved|
|AArch64 KDE Plasma Desktop image||Self-Contained||FESCo #2498|
|MariaDB 10.5||Self-Contained||FESCo #2499|
|Remove make from BuildRoot||System-Wide||Announced|
|Remove and deprecate nscd in favour of sssd and systemd-resolved||Self-Contained||Announced|
|Modular GNOME Keyring services||Self-Contained||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.