Inspired by bex’s “Slice of cake” updates, I present to the community this report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. (Well, last week, since I didn’t publish on time because I was busy with Flock.)
- Prioritized Bugs and Issues: 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Council (open floor): 1600 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Supplemental Wallpaper submission period ends August 7.
- Code testable deadline is August 14.
- Code completion deadline is August 28.
- The deadline for software string translations is August 28.
Approved by FESCo
- Merge Dstat and Performance Co-Pilot
- Liberation Fonts 2
- Xfce 4.13
- Kubernetes modules
- Stratis Storage 1.0
- Update Haskell to Stackage LTS 11
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs. This list may contain abandoned changes and will be cleaned up in the coming weeks.