I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- Blocker review meeting: 1600 UTC on Monday in in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM office hours: 1300 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Council (Tickets and ongoing): 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Beta freeze is underway through September 18.
- FESCo approved a policy for packages with outstanding security bugs. The window for retiring affected packages is now on the Fedora 30 schedule.
Submitted to FESCo (Fedora 30)
- Mass Python2 package removal
- Make ambiguous python shebangs error
- No more automagic Python bytecompilation (phase 2)
- New 128-bit IEEE long double ABI for IBM 64-bit POWER LE
- Remove glibc-all-langpacks from buildroot
- Remove the Group: Tag From All Packages
Status (Fedora 29)
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs.
- 1306992 — PackageKit accumulate over 18GBytes of RPM packages in /var/cache/PackageKit/metadata and fill my root filesystem with unused RPM files