I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- Blocker review meeting: 1600 UTC on Monday in in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM office hours: 1300 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Council (Open floor): 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora 29 Beta Go/No Go: 1700 UTC on Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora 29 Beta Release Readiness: 1900 UTC on Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Beta freeze is underway through September 18.
Announced (Fedora 30)
Approved (Fedora 30)
- Mass Python2 package removal
- Make ambiguous python shebangs error
- No more automagic Python bytecompilation (phase 2)
- Remove glibc-all-langpacks from buildroot
- Remove the Group: Tag From All Packages
Status (Fedora 29)
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs.