I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- The Marketing team needs help filling out the F29 Beta Talking Points
- Changes to the packaging guidelines — includes Python, crypto policies, and others
- The CfP for DevConf.cz 2019 is open
- Blocker review meeting: 1600 UTC on Monday in in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM office hours: 1300 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Council (Objectives Update): 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Beta freeze is underway through September 18.
- Beta release date is set for 25 September.
Fedora 29 Status
- Beta RC5 is GO for release on 2018-09-25
- Blocker bugs and freeze exceptions
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs.
Fedora 30 Changes
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.