Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- The CfP for DevConf.cz 2019 is open
- Blocker review meeting: 1600 UTC on Monday in in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM office hours: 1300 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting
- Council (open floor): 1400 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Final freeze will begin October 9.
- Final release date is set for 23 October.
Fedora 29 Status
- Beta was released on 2018-09-25
- Blocker bugs and freeze exceptions
Fedora 30 Changes
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.