Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. There will be no FPgM report next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. Election nominations are now open!
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- Nominations for Fedora 29 elections are open through November 28
- src.fedoraproject.org will be offline for approximately one hour starting at 2018-11-20 08:30 UTC
- Maintainers of the cassandra package are looking for human power
- Fedora 29 release retrospective: 1330 UTC on Wednesday in Jit.si and #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (subproject report): 1500 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 29 Status
- Nominations for the Fedora 29 election cycle are open through Wednesday 28 November
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.