Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Supplemental wallpaper voting is open. Vote in Nuancier by 25 February.
- Orphaned packages to be retired
- Updated logo candidates are posted
- Atomic Host is removed from Rawhide
- Outreachy applications are open through 26 March. Outreachy is a paid, remote internship program supporting people from groups underindexed in tech
Meetings and test days
- Gnome 3.32 Test Day — Monday
- FPgM office hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (open floor) — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- 2019-03-07–10 (Pasadena, CA, US) — Southern California Linux Expo
- 2019-03-16–17 (Chemnitz, DE) — Chemnitz Linux Days
Fedora 30 Status
- Mass rebuild is complete. A list of outstanding build failures is available
- Fedora 30 is branched from Rawhide
- Code complete (100%) deadline is 2019-03-05.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug Status|
Submitted to FESCo
Approved by FESCo
Deferred to Fedora 31
Fedora 31 Status
- Automatic strict inter-package dependencies
- BuildRequires Generators
- Move Gold Into A Subpackage Of Binutils