Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Flock is this week in Budapest. Need to coordinate a ride? See the ride sharing wiki page. Looking for local transit tips? See the Community Blog post.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- We are looking for a new FCAIC. Could this be you?
- Rawhide gating is enabled for single-package builds.
- The first preview release of Fedora CoreOS is available
- The Infinote (Gobby) service is scheduled for retirement on 30 August. Make backups of any content you wish to keep before then.
- Join the new Minimization Team
- 2019-08-13 — Code complete (testable) deadline
- 2019-08-13 — Fedora 31 branch point
Submitted to FESCo
- Limit Scriptlet Usage of core packages (FESCo ticket #2172)
- Erlang 22 (FESCo ticket #2195)
- GHC 8.6 and Stackage LTS 13 (FESco ticket #2196)
- Variable Noto fonts (FESCo ticket #2197)
- Add LLD As Update Alternatives Option For LD (FESCo ticket #2199)
- DeepinDE 15.11 (FESCo ticket #2200)
- Ship BerkleyDB backend as a module (FESCo ticket #2201)
- AArch64 Xfce Desktop image (FESCo ticket #2202)
- Enable net.ipv4.ping_group_range in the kernel (FESCo ticket #2204)
Approved by FESCo
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug status|