Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- We are looking for a new FCAIC. Could this be you?
- Rawhide gating is enabled for single-package builds.
- The first preview release of Fedora CoreOS is available
- The Infinote (Gobby) service is scheduled for retirement on 30 August. Make backups of any content you wish to keep before then.
- Older koji builds are being moved to archive storage.
- The list of Fedora 31 Release-Blocking Deliverables is now available.
- Gradle will go away
- Join the new Minimization Team
- 2019-08-13 — Code complete (testable) deadline
- 2019-08-13 — Fedora 31 branch point
Submitted to FESCo
- Limit Scriptlet Usage of core packages (FESCo ticket #2172)
- Ship BerkleyDB backend as a module (FESCo ticket #2201)
- Enable net.ipv4.ping_group_range in the kernel (FESCo ticket #2204)