Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. (Just not this week because I will be traveling)
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- We are looking for a new FCAIC. Could this be you?
- Rawhide gating is enabled for single-package builds.
- The first preview release of Fedora CoreOS is available
- The Infinote (Gobby) service is scheduled for retirement on 30 August. Make backups of any content you wish to keep before then.
- Older koji builds are being moved to archive storage.
- The list of Fedora 31 Release-Blocking Deliverables is now available.
- Gradle will go away
- EPEL-8.0 is now available
- Fedora 32 Python 3.8 rebuilds have started in a side tag
- Blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- Fedora Council — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- 27 August — 100% Code Complete deadline
- 27 August — Bodhi activation point
- 27 August — Beta Freeze begins
- 17 September — Beta release preferred target
Submitted to FESCo
- Limit Scriptlet Usage of core packages (FESCo ticket #2172)
- Ship BerkleyDB backend as a module (FESCo ticket #2201)
- Enable net.ipv4.ping_group_range in the kernel (FESCo ticket #2204)
Approved by FESCo
- Erlang 22 (FESCo ticket #2195)
- GHC 8.6 and Stackage LTS 13 (FESco ticket #2196)
- Variable Noto fonts (FESCo ticket #2197)
- Add LLD As Update Alternatives Option For LD (FESCo ticket #2199)
- DeepinDE 15.11 (FESCo ticket #2200)
- AArch64 Xfce Desktop image (FESCo ticket #2202)
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug status|