Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Fedora 31 Beta is go!
I have weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The Red Hat Summit CfP is open through 22 October.
- The QA team has adopted a new policy on last-minute blocker bugs.
- The COPR retention policy is now seven days instead of 14.
- dist-git changes are coming that will enable self-service orphaned package adoption and simplify anitya configuration changes.
- The L10N team is looking for help with the migration to Weblate
- The Workstation WG is forming a subgroup to investigate better protection of user data
- What projects should we highlight for Hacktoberfest? Let me know!
- The L10N team is starting weekly meetings.
Upcoming meetings & test days
- Badges virtual hackfest — Friday and Saturday in #fedora-badges
- Blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- 17 September — Beta release
- 8 October — Final freeze begins
- 22 October — Final release preferred target
- Improved GRUB menu — cancelled
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug status|
Submitted to FESCo
- Switch mingw32 toolchain to dwarf-2 exceptions (FESCo ticket #2225)