Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- The Red Hat Summit CfP is open through 22 October.
- dist-git changes are coming that will enable self-service orphaned package adoption and simplify anitya configuration changes.
- Yahoo is [rejecting @fedoraproject.org email](http://smoogespace.blogspot.com/2019/09/attention-fedora-yahoo-email-users.html).
- I added a Telegram field to the Infobox user template on the wiki. You can now set your Telegram user ID in your wiki page with an automatic link.
- The Open TestCon CfP is open through 31 October.
- The DevConf.CZ CfP is open through 1 November.
- FESCo has approved an updated non-responsive maintainer policy (diff)
- Read about CentOS Stream and Fedora.
- Fedocal needs a new maintainer.
- The QA team wants to know when to run live onboarding sessions. Let them know what works best for you.
Upcoming meetings & test days
- Upgrade Test Day — Monday in #fedora-test-day
- Blocker review — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- IoT Test Day — Wednesday in #fedora-test-day
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1400 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Friday with Infra — Friday
- 8 October — Final freeze begins
- 22 October — Final release preferred target
- Set skip_if_unavailable default to false — reverted by FESCo
|Bug ID||Blocker status||Component||Bug status|
Submitted to FESCo
- Firewalld Default to nftables (FESCo ticket #2231)
- Comp Neuro Lab (FESCo ticket #2237)
- Django 3 (FESCo ticket #2239)
- mpfr-4.0.2 (FESCo ticket #2240)
Approved by FESCo
- Nuancier: maintainers identified
- Fedocal: still looking for a maintainer
- Packagedb-cli: being retired this week
- Badges: planning handover date with maintainers
In addition, the team is creating comprehensive documentation for Communishift.