Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Compatibility-breaking changes are coming to Datanomer and Datagrepper.
- F35 Beta freeze is underway. See the full schedule for more milestones.
|CentOS Dojo||virtual||7–8 Oct||closes 6 September|
|Ohio Linux Fest||Columbus, OH, US||early Dec||closes 1 October|
|DevConf.CZ||Brno, CZ & virtual||28–29 Jan||closes 24 October|
|SCaLE||Pasadena, CA, US||5–8 Mar||closes 30 Nov|
- 188 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Help me verify the tasks before I make the F37–42 release schedules
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Council meeting — 1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on Matrix
Fedora Linux 35
- 2021-09-14 — Beta release early target
- 2021-09-21 — Beta release target #1
For the full schedule, see the schedule website.
|Bug ID||Component||Bug Status||Blocker Status|
Fedora Linux 36
|MinGW debug symbols location change||System-Wide||Approved|
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.