Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora this week. Elections voting is open through 3 December. Fedora 31 has reached end of life. EPEL 6 will reach end-of-life on Monday.
There will be no FPgM office hours this week (25 November) due to PTO.
- Elections voting is open through 3 December at 23:59 UTC.
|Balkan FLOSStival 2020||virtual||5-6 Dec 2020||closes 30 Nov|
|FOSDEM CentOS Dojo||virtual||4-5 Feb 2021||closes 20 Dec|
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1400 UTC Wednesday (2 Dec) in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1600 UTC Wednesday (2 Dec) in #fedora-meeting
- Fedora Social Hour — 1500 UTC Thursday (3 Dec) in #fedora-social on element.io
Fedora 31 reached end of life on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
|RPM-level auto release and changelog bumping||System-Wide||FESCo #2441|
|CompilerPolicy Change||System-Wide||FESCo #2409|
|MariaDB 10.5||Self-Contained||FESCo #2499|
|Remove and deprecate nscd in favour of sssd and systemd-resolved||Self-Contained||FESCo #2501|
|GNU Toolchain update (gcc 11, glibc 2.33)||System-Wide||Announced|
|Route all Audio to PipeWire||System-Wide||Announced|
|Rename libusb packages and deprecated old API||Self-Contained||Announced|
Changes approved, rejected, or withdrawn will be removed from this table the next week. See the ChangeSet page for a full list of approved changes.