All next week, we will be testing internationalization (i18n) features in Fedora 31. Those are as follows:
- Langpacks-core — This allows more flexibility for users who want to do custom installations/Spins, or starting from minimal images/installs. They will be able to add basic i18n support for one or more specific language in a predictable standard way without pulling in additional
langpacksfor translations and extra fonts which may not be required for each added languages.
- IBus 1.5.21 — IBus 1.5.21 will extend the current compose typing.
- IBus will extend the compose key sequences less than 255 characters
- IBus will extend the compose outputs more equal than one
- VariableNotoFonts — This Change aims to change the priority in Google Noto to make Variable Fonts higher than non-Variable Fonts.